Monday, March 12, 2012
Week 2, Web Conference Reflection
Week 2's web conference I was unable to attend. I was going to attend the Thursday night one, but that got canceled. I was able to watch the recorded web conference and watch the power point through the link that Professor Borel posted in our email and class announcement. It was nice to put faces to names and see my classmates. The video was hard to understand; I don't know if it was my computer or the video itself, but the audio never really "buffered" and was in and out the whole hour and fifteen or so minutes. I was able to see and read the class' chat dialogue and watch the power point but that was it. It's my understanding that we are to do 150 hours of internship? Not really clear on that and the other thing that stuck out to me was that we are also able to do the principal test at the completion of this Master's program??? I'm not really understanding...but that's what I got. This Thursday I will be in Vegas on a quick mini-vacation with 2 other teaching colleagues of mine, but I will be taking my laptop and seeing if I can join the web conference this week. I wish there were 2 per week, but what can you do? I saw this week that a lot of people were having trouble with their mics and knowing whether they were on or not...makes me a bit apprehensive about this whole web conferencing thing. I didn't get to hear the class' introductions; like I said I don't know if its my computer or what the problem with the audio was that night. I hope to have a good experience when I finally get to join a web conference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment