Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reflection of Course EDLD 5366

I really have enjoyed taking these technology classes. There has been some frustration, sure, but all in all it’s been a great learning experience. I remember being in a graphics design class in nineteen ninety-nine. Things have changed so much since then. I remember sitting in class watching the professor go through the program, Director, while we sat and watched from our computers. Now I go to You Tube and watch a tutorial on whatever program I want to learn to use. The first week of EDLD 5366 we learned design fundamentals. The second week we made a logo and then the third week we made an animation. The fourth week was the website design. I have learned so much and I truly enjoyed every week’s assignment. I was especially interested in the Bloom’s Digital taxonomy. I have already shared this with my school and administrators and they were really impressed. The web 2.0 tools that I’ve learned to use I plan to share with my classes this year. I, myself, use my Smart Board everyday. I constantly resort to the internet to find lessons. Classrooms will soon all be flipped, lectures are soon to be completely on podcasts. I’ve learned so much since I’ve started this Master’s program and I can’t wait to see what else is yet to be invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment